- About Us
- Client Services
- Media Center
Send Resumes to:
MKDA - New York
902 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10010
MKDA - Stamford
Stamford, CT 06902
PROJECT ARCHITECT - INTERIORS
MKDA is seeking an intermediate-level NYS registered or NCARB Certified project architect to join its New York City office.
Work as a key part of project teams throughout all project phases from planning and concept design to construction documents (ensuring strict adherence to design specifications, budgets and schedules) for a diverse array of high-profile corporate and building owner interior projects.
- 10 plus years of project management experience working on high profile corporate interiors.
- NYS Registered or NCARB Certified Architect
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
- High level of leadership, presentation and communication skills with the ability to conduct client meetings, providing agenda and subsequent minutes. Must communicate clearly and effectively and thrive in a challenging work environment.
- High level of organizational and time management skills. Must be focused, articulate, a team player, well organized, detail-oriented and able to work with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with ACAD/Revit and Microsoft Word, Excel and Project. Familiarity with other 3D software and Adobe Design Suite.
- Working knowledge of NYC Building Code and LEED.
- Ability to contribute to the growth of the firm through existing client relationships or new business development.
Send cover letter, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MKDA is an equal opportunity employer.